Revised: Nov 1, 2022
What information do we collect and how do we use your information?
If you email us through the “Contact” link on this site or fill out a “Service Request” form, we ask you for information such as your name, email address, and phone number so we can respond to your questions and comments. You may choose to provide additional information as well.
How We Use Personal Information
We may use your Personal Information for the following categories of use:
- Transactional Purposes: We may use your contact information, financial information, and commercial information to:
- 1. Receive, process, confirm, send, and track your order, subscription or registration.
- 2. Communicate with you about your order, subscription, or registration; and
- 3. Process any subscription or registration you make to one of our Services.
- Analytical Purposes: We may use your other identifying information, internet activity and browsing history, commercial information, demographic information, and geolocation data to analyze preferences, trends, and statistics.
- Marketing and Promotional Purposes: We may use your contact information, commercial information, demographic information, internet or other electronic activity, geolocation data and inferences to:
- 1.Inform you of our new products, services and offers.
- 2. Provide you with targeted advertising.
- 3. Run contests, promotions, and sweepstakes,
- 4. Provide you with our loyalty program including earning points and awarding and redeeming certificates; and
- 5. Provide you with other information from and about us, including personalized marketing communications.
- Maintenance and Improvement of the Site and Services: We may use your contact information, commercial information, and internet activity and browsing history to:
- 1. Provide you with the Site and Services, including to send you alerts about your account.
- 2. Handle your customer services requests; and
- 3. Help us diagnose technical and service problems and administer our stores, the Site, and the Services.
- Review and content creation purposes: We may use your contact information, commercial information, and audio and visual information to enable reviews of our products and to display content that you have created and allowed us to display on our Site and Services and on social media.
- Security and Fraud Prevention: We may use your contact information, other identifying information, commercial information, internet activity and browsing history, and inferences to protect the Site and services, our company, and others and to prevent fraud, theft, and misconduct.
How do we share your information?
We do not sell or otherwise disclose personal information about our website visitors without their prior authorization. We may share information provided by our visitors with service providers we have retained to perform services on our behalf. These service providers are contractually restricted from using or disclosing the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements. In addition, we may disclose information about you
- (i) If we are required to do so by law or legal process,
- (ii) To law enforcement authorities or other government officials, or
- (iii) When we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity.
We reserve the right to transfer any information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets. Should such a sale or transfer occur, we will use reasonable efforts to direct the transferee to use the personal information you have provided through this website in a manner that is consistent with this Privacy Statement.
We may use Google Analytics on the Site and Services to analyze how users use the Site and Services, and to provide advertisements to you on other websites. For more information about how to opt out of having your information used by Google Analytics, visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
How do we protect your information?
We and our service provider employ reasonable administrative and technical security measures in place to help protect against loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. However, as with any Internet website, it is not possible to guarantee that the site will not be attacked or that information you provided may not be compromised.
How can you control what information is collected and used?
For more information about Google Analytics, including information about how to opt out of these technologies, go to www.google-analytics.com.
If you have any questions or concerns, or would like to submit a complaint to us, you may contact us at the contact information available on the Site www.entecservicesinc.com